Pangaea Global AIDS Foundation builds partnerships that improve the lives of people living with and most at-risk for HIV to ensure equitable access to prevention, testing, treatment and care.
Headquartered in Oakland, California, we work with partners around the world to implement sustainable, comprehensive and evidence-informed programs through technical cooperation, research, policy and advocacy.
We envision a world where people affected by HIV lead healthy and productive lives - regardless of circumstances of birth, gender, sexual orientation, or geography - in communities free from the threat of HIV.
- We believe in a collective, coordinated response to the AIDS epidemic and are committed to sharing resources and discoveries toward ending the crisis.
- We honor the dignity of each individual, and believe in a person’s right to respectful and fair treatment regardless of place of birth, class, race, gender, sexual orientation or identity.
- We respect the cultures of the communities we serve, as we work to ensure that all have equal access to health and opportunity.
- We recognize that communities most impacted by the epidemic have a uniquely critical contribution, and we promote community wisdom, mobilization and leadership as essential tools in the effort to end AIDS.
- We continue to expand research-based knowledge about HIV in the communities we serve, and use that knowledge to maximize the impact of our work.
- We aspire to work, serve and collaborate with personal and organizational integrity.